Personal injury claims are one of the most serious legal claims and should be taken seriously. When a person is injured through an auto accident, negligence, unsafe environments (construction, fire hazards, etc.), harassment, or through crime there should be no hesitation in filing a claim for appropriate reparations.
Do You Need to Make a Personal Injury Claim?
If you have been injured by one or more parties your personal injury claim could be a starting ingredient to getting you back on the road to health. For example, if your landlord refused to fix a faulty stairway and you were injured as a result it is important to take note of how much you’ve spent on medical bills and how much you’ve lost in wages. Filing a personal injury claim could help you pay all of these bills plus lost time for legal matters. Obtaining legal assistance can give you the peace of mind you need to heal and move on with your life.
File a Personal Injury Claim at Bell Law Offices in Oregon
If you’ve been personally injured in the state of Oregon then Bell Law Offices and their attorneys who specialize in personal injury cases can greatly assist in your claim.
A Bell Law experienced personal injury attorney can do the following for you:
- Evaluate your case for FREE and give you an honest assessment regarding how much you could expect to benefit from filing a personal injury claim;
- Monitor your medical records and stay in contact with you during your recovery process;
- Save you stress by communicating with the insurance company or companies as necessary (it is recommend that clients do not speak with insurance companies as clients are often not treated with respect and given very little information);
- Encourage you to treat with your physician regularly. Regular appointments with a physician or psychiatrist can allow you to become more aware of your current medical conditions. S/he can help you honestly document every symptom and area experiencing pain. It’s important to remember that not all symptoms come at the moment of the injury. Many come afterward;
- Never negotiate a settlement until your needs and demands are met;
- Prepare a demand letter and negotiate a settlement with the insurance company. The letter will take into account your entire claim including future medical expenses;
- Take your case to trial if a beneficial settlement is not reached.
Bell Law Offices Has Respect for All Clients
At Bell Law Offices all attorneys understand that clients who have experienced a personal injury often have had their entire lives turned upside down. Physical, mental, psychological, and financial variables in these clients’ lives are changing at a great rate. Bell Law attorneys understand that these clients merit the utmost respect and consideration not only for their legal needs but for their needs as a full person. Bell Law wants to assist all victims of personal injury in getting on the road to healing, recovery and an enjoyable healthy life once again.
Contact Bell Law Offices (Portland, Eugene, and Salem, Oregon)
If you are interested in filing a person injury claim and interacting with the best personal injury professionals in Oregon contact Bell Law Offices to learn more.