If you have been in an auto accident one of the most important things to do post-accident is to seek out a FREE consultation with an experienced auto accident lawyer. When the consultation is free there is nothing to lose and s/he should be able to provide you with valuable information regarding your potential auto accident claim.
What a Good Auto Accident Lawyer Can Do for You
Like a good coach an excellent auto accident lawyer can take a look at the facts of your case and understand the possible “plays” that will benefit you the most. For example, have you experienced an injury? Has the accident itself been researched thoroughly? An experienced auto accident attorney knows the rules of the law books and the rules of the road.
An auto accident attorney should be able to do the following for you:
- Evaluate your case for FREE and give you an honest assessment regarding how much you could expect to benefit from filing an auto accident and/or personal injury claim;
- Monitor your medical records and stay in contact with you during your recovery process;
- Save you stress by communicating with the insurance company or companies regarding your auto accident claim (it is recommend that clients do not speak with insurance companies as clients are often not treated with respect and given very little information);
- Encourage you to treat with your physician regularly. Regular appointments with a physician or psychiatrist can allow you to become more aware of your current medical conditions. S/he can help you honestly document every symptom and area experiencing pain. It’s important to remember that not all symptoms come at the moment of the accident. Many come afterward;
- Never negotiate a settlement until your needs and demands are met;
- Prepare a demand letter and negotiate a settlement with the insurance company. The letter will take into account your entire claim including future medical expenses;
- Take your case to trial if a beneficial settlement is not reached.
The Faster Way. The Healthier Way.
The truth is that many people who have been in auto accidents often find themselves in a deep shock. They don’t know what to do. They don’t add up their losses. They don’t pay close attention to the information with which their doctor is providing them. They also unfortunately waste valuable time communicating with insurance companies that don’t have their best interest in mind. Insurance companies simply want to settle the case with as little cost to themselves as possible!
Seeking out the help of an experienced auto accident attorney will save you money and very likely earn you money in the end. S/he will calmly resolve your claim as fast as possible which will help you get on the road to healing and living the good life once again.
Contact Bell Law Offices (Portland, Eugene, and Salem, Oregon)
If you’ve been in an auto accident let Bell Law take care of the legal stress while you focus on healing and moving on with your life. Contact Bell Law for a free consultation. Bell Law has offices in Portland, Eugene, and Salem, Oregon.