Social Security Disability Lawyer
Important social security disability details
If you are unable to work full-time you may be eligible to receive social security disability (SSD) benefits. When considering the submission of your social security disability claim application it’s important to remember a couple of pertinent details:
- As soon as you are unable to work (or as soon thereafter as possible) it’s important to submit an initial SSD claim application to the government. The application for benefits is quite extensive and you may wish to seek out a social security disability lawyer to assist you. S/he will know how to save you many hours of time because s/he will know exactly what the social security office needs to know about your case.
- If you decide to submit an initial claim without the assistance of an attorney then there is nothing wrong with that! However, be aware that most initial claims take a long period of time to process and the majority of applications are rejected as a matter of course. In addition, after your first application you may find yourself wondering if your claim will ever be processed. You may also experience additional discouragement when and if your initial claim is rejected. A social security disability lawyer will generally increase your chances of having your application accepted and benefits awarded. If however your claim is rejected then an experienced social security disability lawyer will know how to quickly file an appeal. An appeal filed by an attorney is more likely to be processed and accepted more quickly leaving you with awarded benefits!
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
How Much Will A Social Security Disability Lawyer Cost Me?
When searching for a social security disability attorney it’s normal to be concerned about cost. The truth is that hiring a social security disability lawyer at Bell Law’s Offices is simple and their services are reasonably priced. For example, the initial legal consultation is FREE and if you win your claim your attorney will be paid only $6000 or 25% of your retroactive benefits (all future benefits are yours to keep) whichever amount is less. If you lose your case no costs will be incurred.
A Helping Legal Hand
Not being able to work due to disability is an occurrence that happens to many people in the United States. It can be very discouraging when physical and/or psychological limitations prevent a person from working. It is important to remember however that social security benefits have never been meant for retirees alone. These benefits are also available to those who cannot work full-time. If you cannot work, contact the Bell Law Offices where you will be treated with professionalism, respect, and honesty.
Contact Bell Law’s Social Security Disability Lawyers
For more information regarding social security disability law and to schedule a FREE legal consultation please contact Bell Law’s Offices at (888) 813-3188 or at email@example.com.
Related Topics and Additional Information
To learn more about social security disability applications, rewarded benefits, or about Bell Law’s legal expertise consider the following additional information:
- Social Security Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Security Income
- Qualifications for SSD or SSI
- Filing for Disability Benefits
Our clients Say it the best
“This was a very difficult time for me and the office was extremely supportive and helpful.”
Greg and Sue, Clients
“John Bell listened well and returned phone calls promptly. Communication was always timely. We have already recommended his services to others.”
“I was satisfied once John Bell took over my case. He promptly returned my calls and was very friendly, efficient, and courteous.”
Ron and Ranay, Clients
“We give the highest rating for service and professionalism. John helped us through the tough times and always put us at ease.”