If you’ve been in a car accident you know that as horrible as the accident was during the moment of impact the hardest part is what comes next. If there were injuries sustained during the car accident the doctors’ visits, hospital visits and a growing pile of bills start to become a part of your daily schedule. In addition, communicating with insurance companies or trying to do so results in a huge amount of stress making the healing process more difficult.
After a Car Accident
After a car accident your number one priority should be to take care of the health and well-being of you and your loved ones and to recover any damages incurred during the incident.
Auto Accident Law
Though it may seem that criminal law or medical malpractice law would be more complicated than laws related to auto accidents you might be surprised to learn that this area of law has its own challenges and complexities to navigate. Working through these challenges (especially with an injury) can be stressful, overwhelming, and discouraging. Hiring a reasonably priced attorney who specializes in auto accident law and offers free consultations can greatly reduce your stress. During your free consultation the attorney should make it clear to you what your options are for recovering lost resources, lost wages, and if necessary, receiving the awards necessary to pay for medical bills.
The Benefits of Hiring a Car Accident Attorney at Bell Law Offices
With offices in Portland, Salem, and Eugene, Bell Law is Oregon’s premiere location for attorneys who specialize in providing legal services related to the repercussions of auto accidents.
Bell Law attorneys provide entirely free consultations and the following legal services:
- The monitoring of your medical records (if necessary) as your medical records will greatly influence the course of the case
- A complete and thorough investigation of your case as Bell Law attorneys understand the rules of the road and the rules of the law books
- Will take your case to trial if necessary
- The preparation of a demand letter and the negotiation of a beneficial settlement with the insurance company in question (this negotiation will take into account all medical expenses, lost wages, etc.)
The Top Two Reasons to Hire an Auto Accident Attorney
Overall there are two main reasons to hire and auto accident attorney:
- First of all, you are likely to be awarded more benefits to cover incurred damages, medical costs and lost wages with the help of an attorney. Even after paying your attorney (with fair prices at Bell Law Offices) you will likely end up with more than you would have otherwise.
- An attorney will handle all communications and negotiations with the insurance companies. This in itself saves clients VAST amounts of stress. In the end it is best to never talk with the insurance company but to let your attorney do all the talking.
Contact Bell Law Offices
Contact Bell Law today to receive your free consultation. Bell Law is confident they can handle your claim and win you the benefits you deserve.
Additional resources for your workers’ compensation research: